Requirement to meet her
A book-loving literary girl, she's physically weak and has such a tendency
toward anemia that she sometimes faint during assembly. She's poor at sports
and is rather shy and retiring (perhaps because she spend so much time
inside). She loves Goethe and Chopin; her favorite food is eggs (she can't
She likes a guy who loves literary.
The fastest way is to join the club she's in. There must be another hashing
function to determine which club she's in.
You'll meet her at the school library if you've been studying hard.
||Literature Club, Drama Club
||Food that is made from egg
- When you have reached the blushing stage with Mio and if you decide
to participate in the 3-legged race, Mio will ask you to be her partner.
She'll say that her original partner is hurt and cannot participate. At
this time, you can either refuse her, but then she'll be very sad, and
then she'll set a bomb on you soon after, or you can accept her invitation.
If you accept, then you partner will no longer be Shiori, and will be Mio
Helps her in moving books
|Music|| Classic and Light Sound|
Favorite date spots
- Central Park
- Art museum (always, but except horrow show in 3rd year)
- Amusement park- ferry wheel and(?)
- Movie- romance and (?)
- Concert- classic
- Green day (first week in August)
Bad date spots
- Shopping- junk store
- Art museum- horror show
- Arcade center
- Amusement park- hero show (first Sunday of each month), ghost house and (?. the other kinds)
- Movie- SF and (? three other kinds)
- Concert- rock and (? one other kind)
| Birthday Presents
|1 st Year|
|2 nd Year|
|3 rd Year|
| Mio-chan's minimum requirements
|Stamina||Above 20||Humanities||Above 120||Science||Above 100|
|Art||Above 60||Athletics||Above 80||General Knowledge||Above 100|
|Appearance||Above 100||Perseverence||Above 50||Stress||Under 20|
In addition, you must also be accepted into a first or second rank university.
| Post Graduation
- She'll be attending first class University.